Fair Compensation for Accident Victims
When people come to the law firm of Haller & Colvin for assistance with a personal injury or wrongful death claim, the first thing our attorneys do is listen. We listen to how the incident has had an impact on the person's life. Then, we create a legal strategy that is designed to get full compensation for the victim.
Since 1960, we have built a strong track record for success in personal injury and wrongful death cases in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas of Indiana and Ohio. It's that track record that often convinces our opponents to provide us with the settlement we ask for. We are prepared to go to trial, and our history of jury verdicts proves we are determined advocates for our clients.
Handling all Types of Personal Injury Claims
Our lawyers represent people who have suffered traumatic brain injuries, back injuries, neck injuries, loss of limb and any other serious personal injury. We represent families who have lost loved ones due to wrongful death. We represent clients in cases involving:
- Car and motor vehicle accidents: We represent men and women injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists hit by autos.
- Unsafe products: When a defective product causes injury or death, we assemble the evidence, retain experts, and if necessary prepare for a jury trial.
- Medical malpractice: Our attorneys represent victims of medical negligence.
- Premises Liability: We represent victims of slip and fall injuries, dog bites and other accidents caused by the negligence of commercial or residential property owners.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: We handle cases involving malnutrition and dehydration, bed sores, falls and other accidents involving elderly residents of nursing homes.
Offering Free Consultations in Personal Injury Cases
Contact us today to learn more about our responsive, professional and committed business law services.
In addition to English, our services are available in Spanish and German.
Serving as Local Counsel for Out-of-State Attorneys
If you are an attorney representing an out-of-state client who has been injured while visiting our area, our law firm is available to team up and serve as your local counsel. Contact us today.
Meet Our Personal Injury Team
To learn more about the attorneys at our firm who handle negligence claims, please view the profiles listed below: