Meeting Your Business Objectives
The boardroom. The home office. The factory floor. No matter what the setting, the attorneys at Haller & Colvin have the experience needed to help your business succeed. Since 1960, our law firm has served businesses in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas of Indiana and Ohio. We're ready to put our experience to work for you.
Our goal is to resolve legal issues efficiently and successfully. We will come to your place of business, making certain that we have a full understanding of your operations as we analyze the legal issue at hand. We will work with you to overcome all challenges so your business can move forward.
Handling all Aspects of Business Law
Our lawyers have represented steel companies, real estate developers, car dealerships, banks and countless other types of businesses in all aspects of business law, including:
- Business formation: The initial steps that a business takes can set the tone for the future. We know how to make certain the first steps are the right steps.
- Employment law for businesses: From putting policies into place to defending against lawsuits filed by disgruntled employees, we know how to help businesses manage their workforce.
- Contract law and litigation: We can draft, review and revise the terms of contracts. We can assist when contractual issues lead to litigation.
- Non-Competition agreements and trade secrets protection.
- Business transactions: Our law firm can assist with all transactional matters that arise for businesses, including buy-sell agreements, business acquisitions and mergers.
- Real estate for businesses: From entering into commercial leases to complex development and zoning issues, we have the experience to help.
- Business bankruptcy: When a business is in financial jeopardy, our law firm can assist with Chapter 11 reorganization, as well as creditor rights in bankruptcy.
- Business succession planning: What does the future of a business hold? We can ensure that future is unhindered by complications that may arise when the business moves from one generation to the next.
Standing by to Get Started
Contact us today to learn more about our responsive, professional and committed business law services.
In addition to English, our services are available in Spanish and German.
Serving as Local Counsel for Out-of-State Attorneys
If you are an attorney representing an out-of-state business with a local interest, our law firm is available to team up and serve as your local counsel. Contact us today.
Meet Our Business Law Team
To learn more about our business law attorneys, please view the profiles listed below:
- Holly A. Brady
- Mark C. Chambers
- Robert W. Eherenman
- Melanie L. Farr
- J. Spencer Feighner
- Mark E. GiaQuinta
- Robert W. Haller
- Charles J. Heiny
- Vincent J. Heiny
- Stephen E. Lewis
- Martin E. Seifert