Holly A. Brady
Holly Brady was admitted to practice in Indiana in 1994. Her practice focuses on employment law. She represents clients in matters involving employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and alleged violations of the ADA, ADEA, and FMLA. Ms. Brady is also involved in drafting and litigating the enforcement of non-competition agreements, employment contracts, collective bargaining agreements, and wage and hour issues.
Ms. Brady has appeared in state and federal courts, and before numerous governmental agencies, defending employers' interests in a variety of discrimination and other allegedly unlawful employment practice claims. Ms. Brady also represents employers in arbitration disputes with unions and negotiates collective bargaining agreements.
Ms. Brady also practices commercial and civil litigation. She has successfully tried a number of cases and has represented hundreds of clients in litigation in the federal district courts of Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin, and in state courts in numerous counties throughout Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois.
Ms. Brady has also appeared before the Indiana Supreme Court, the Indiana Court of Appeals, and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. She is currently admitted to practice in Indiana, the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the Northern District of Illinois, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
Ms. Brady is the 2010-2011 President - Elect of the Benjamin Harrison chapter of the Inns of Court. Ms. Brady was promoted to the Master level at the Inns of Court in 2009.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Indiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 1994
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A. - 1991
- Major: English
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors
- Allen County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Chairperson
- Federal Community Defenders Program, Board of Directors